Re: performance problem with unique on sparse arrays

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: performance problem with unique on sparse arrays
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 00:54:38 +0100

David Bateman wrote:
Ok after a bit of testing the patch seems to be fine and I've pushed it

Cheers
David

Grrr I pushed from the wrong clone of savannah on my machine and I created a branch.. Does anyone have shell access to savannah to rollback the commit I just did? Is there any other way to get rid of this branch?

Sorry
David