Re: Better quadrature routine in octave

From: Pedro Gonnet
Subject: Re: Better quadrature routine in octave
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:54:38 +0100

Hello again,

Ok, I've checked Shampine's original paper on quadgk/quadva and there
are no real, i.e. systematic or parameterized, tests for the interval
transformation, so I wouldn't know what else to test my code against.

How do you guys want to proceed on this? If anything needs
fixing/improving, just tell me what and I'll get to it.

Cheers, Pedro