Re: Compile failure

From: Robert T. Short
Subject: Re: Compile failure
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 12:44:47 -0700

Shai Ayal wrote:
On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 9:53 PM, Robert T. Short
<address@hidden>  wrote:
I don't know whether is was your change or installing the libraries you
suggested, but I compile and pass all tests now.  Thanks.

I think it's installing the library.
I need to add a test for GLU to the configure script. It won't fix the
"problem" since you still need GLU to compile, but it will give a
warning and suggest a solution at the end of configure.
Shai

Actually, that is fine. If I have some clue what to look for, then I can find it. I can't search the debian package list for functions, but I can search for files.

Thanks again.

Bob