Re: Oct-file version of the cquad integrator

From: Pedro Gonnet
Subject: Re: Oct-file version of the cquad integrator
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:20:40 +0100

Hi Jarolslav,

Thanks for the comments! Here are the fixes:

        1. Damn, these are standard in C and unfortunately, I'm not much
        of a C++ programmer. I've replaced them with the local macros.

        2. You actually uncovered a quite different bug... The number of
        sings (and thus initial intervals) is actually limited by the
        size of the heap, so I just declared a constant array and added
        a check for overflow.

        3. I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about... Feel
        free to change it however you feel is best!

Cheers,
Pedro