Re: Triangulation interface to freefem++

From: David Grundberg
Subject: Re: Triangulation interface to freefem++
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 16:16:22 +0200

On 06/14/2010 03:43 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
On 14 June 2010 04:51, Fotios Kasolis<address@hidden>  wrote:
Unfortunately it is far away from being a regular "toolbox", but it works and
is relatively well
documented.

Another case in favour of setting up the Octave Bazaar. I've been
reading about how to build websites with Django, and I hope to have
something to show for it soon.

Speaking of which, I meant to ask you: do you have any web design
skills? I don't mind programming website logic, but fonts and sizes
and layouts and colours are not something I can do well.

I like the sound of a Octave code snippets website, but I think it should be named something more unique. Bazaar is associated with 'The Cathedral and the Bazaar' and the bzr vcs system (iirc the latter is named after the former). Maybe something that brings to mind a savannah or a gnu, like Octave waterhole, or something.

David