Re: mouse rotation for fltk backend

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: mouse rotation for fltk backend
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 18:01:46 -0500

On 18 July 2010 13:49, Kai Habel <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have prepared a changeset which enables rotation of 3D(2D)-plots for
> the fltk backend. To switch between pan and rotation respectively I have
> added two buttons (P and R). It works very similar to the analog matlab
> function.

Wow, thanks. I've been wanting this for a long time.

Hm, the default seems to be panning, not rotating. Is this the Matlab
behaviour? If so, can we break compatibility here? This isn't
something that needs to be compatible. Also, there seems to be some
weirdness when rotating towards the z axis (top or bottom). I'll see
if I can figure out why...