Re: mouse rotation for fltk backend

From: bpabbott
Subject: Re: mouse rotation for fltk backend
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 07:11:09 -0700 (PDT)

On 19 Jul, 2010,at 08:34 AM, Shai Ayal <address@hidden> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Jul 18, 2010, at 10:50 PM, Michael D Godfrey wrote:
>
> > On 07/18/2010 06:58 PM, Ben Abbott wrote:
> >> p.s. I'm running MacOS X 10.6.4 with fltk-aqua 1.1.10.
> >>

> > My experience is that the buttons do not appear under Mac OS X.
> > You may be able to get the effect by use of ctrl-p and ctrl-r.
> > Or, ctrl-g for grid lines.
> >
> > I tried to find why the buttons do not appear, but have not
> > succeeded.
> >
> > Michael
>
> Looking at the FLTK website ...
>
>        http://www.fltk.org/hig.php
>
> The ctrl-p and ctrl-r keys are reserved on non-MacOS platforms (their equivalents on MacOS are cmd-p and cmd-r). I assume that the all ctrl key combinations on MacOS are non-functional.
>
> I'll poke around the FLTK website to see if any of the bugs reported look like good suspects.
>
> Ben

Are you using the original patch or the one I pushed? In th original
patch there was no support for keyboard. In the patch I pushed there
is support for just 'p' and 'r' without control

Shai

Ok, I reverted the diff, built with your modified changeset. I'm now able to rotate after an "r" keystroke!

Thanks
Ben