Re: Proximity of 3.4

From: Michael D Godfrey
Subject: Re: Proximity of 3.4
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:20:28 -0700

On 09/21/2010 10:44 AM, bpabbott wrote:
On Sep 21, 2010, at 12:55 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:

I get the feeling that there is a rapid convergence to 3.4. What are
the remaining blocking bugs and features? I ask because I'd like edge
in an option to use glReadPixels for bitmap formats for printing that
I'm working on, and I wonder how much do I have to hurry if I want
this feature to be in 3.4.

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.

My changeset that relies on pipes to print hasn't been committed yet. I assume this will be done before 3.4. Although there appear to be some problems with Cygwin, perhaps I should push it so there won't be a conflict with our changesets?

Ben
I would say that pushing it is reasonable even though there are some problems.  It is an
improvement over the current state, and it is possible that the changeset itself is OK
and the problems are in the gl2ps code, at least in part.

Michael