Re: uimenu implementation, 2nd version

From: Kai Habel
Subject: Re: uimenu implementation, 2nd version
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:03:30 +0200

 On 21.10.2010 18:37, John W. Eaton wrote:
On 21-Oct-2010, Kai Habel wrote:

| Since I have seen some crashes in intermediate versions, it would be
| nice if people regularly bulding octave on Mac and Windows could test
| the changeset. I have attached a simple test file as well.

I didn't test it extensively (all I did was try your test function and
play with a few of the  buttons) but it seems to work for me.

Could you please do the following

   * remove the debugging print statements
   * change the commit message to be something more descriptive than
     [mq] uimenu (use -m "..." with hg qrefresh)
   * add a demo or two to the uimenu function.
   * add ChangeLog entries

and then check in your changes?

I will try to take another look at the callback problem soon.

Thanks,

jwe
Ok, I have pushed an updated Changeset, with the uimenu implementation for the fltk backend.

Kai