Re: print -dashed fails with gnuplot backend

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: print -dashed fails with gnuplot backend
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 08:46:30 -0600

On 10 November 2010 05:19, Jarno Rajahalme <address@hidden> wrote:
> but with the current tip

Btw, not that it matters too much, but it's preferrable if you say
which changeset you're referring to, since "current tip" is likely to
change between the time you say it and the time I see it. Also include
its hash, since some of us actually have clones of the repository
where the revision numbers don't match up.

Like I said, it doesn't matter too much since we can usually guess
what you're referring to or where the problem might be, but it's still
nice, if nothing else for the posterity of the mailing list archives.
So, for the record, right now the tip is around 11223:64e7538db12a.
;-)

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.