Re: [Changeset] uigetfile, uigetdir, uiputfile

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: [Changeset] uigetfile, uigetdir, uiputfile
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:57:22 -0500

On 18-Nov-2010, Kai Habel wrote:

| I have not received much feedback so far. Here is a new Changeset, if
| nobody objects I will push this in a few days.

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I have no objection
to you pushing it now if it is mostly working.

(@dots{},"Multiselect",@var{mode})
| +##
| +## Opens a GUI dialog to select a file. It returns the filename @var{fname},

| +## @deftypefnx {Function File} address@hidden, @var{fpath}, @var{fltidx}] =}
uiputfile ())
| +## Opens a GUI dialog to select a file. @var{flt} contains a (list of) file
| +## filter string(s) in one of the following formats:

Please consistently use "Open" instead of "Opens" here.  The first
sentence of a doc string should be written as a command, not a
description.

Thanks,