Re: savannah status

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: savannah status
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 04:37:39 -0500

On 30-Nov-2010, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso wrote:

| The bug tracker is a more worrying problem. I hope it's ok.

The bug tracker is back, but missing some info.  For example, I
noticed that an update that I posted to the tracker on 2010-11-22 for
bug https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31734 is not there.  Looking in my
mail archive, I received 35 status update messages from the bug
tracker from 2010-11-22 to 2010-22-24, so we have a few updates to
make and as far as I know, no automatic way to do it using the status
info email sent from the tracker.