Re: savannah status

From: Konstantinos Poulios
Subject: Re: savannah status
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:44:33 +0100

2010/12/2 John W. Eaton <address@hidden>:
> On 30-Nov-2010, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
>
> | The bug tracker is a more worrying problem. I hope it's ok.
>
> The bug tracker is back, but missing some info.  For example, I
> noticed that an update that I posted to the tracker on 2010-11-22 for
> bug https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31734 is not there.  Looking in my
> mail archive, I received 35 status update messages from the bug
> tracker from 2010-11-22 to 2010-22-24, so we have a few updates to
> make and as far as I know, no automatic way to do it using the status
> info email sent from the tracker.
>
> jwe

Should we try to reconstruct missing discussions by reposting our own
messages or should we repost messages from others as well? In case
that anyone repeats only his own messages it can be a bit hassle to
reconstruct the original order. (I am involved only in bug 31610 which
is quite easy to recover but in other cases it may be more
complicated).

BR
Kostas