Re: AspectRatio Patches [changeset]

From: Konstantinos Poulios
Subject: Re: AspectRatio Patches [changeset]
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 15:39:50 +0100

> I've pushed both changesets.
>
> There's been a several changes to the backend in the last few weeks. There
> are now some problems with the demos ...
>
>        rundemos plot
>
> ... the ones I've noticed are for "patch" and "isosurface". Demo 2 for "hold"
> also looks like there is a problem.
>
> I mention this to enourage you to run the plot demos to make sure your
> changesets don't break anything (which I don't think they have).
>
> Thanks
> Ben

it seems that there is a small bug in the daspect and pbaspect
arguments handling. E.g.:

octave:3> daspect([1,1])
error: invalid value for array property "dataaspectratio"
error: called from:
error:   /opt/share/octave/3.3.54+/m/plot/daspect.m at line 68, column 9

I would suggest something like the fix in the attached changeset.

BR

Kostas