Incomplete Maintaners Archive listing

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: Incomplete Maintaners Archive listing
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 12:39:23 -0800 (PST)

Since a few days I have trouble browsing the Maintainers Archives.

Following the link to "maintainers archives" on Octave's mailing lists page,
I first get a web page containing pointers to monthly listings only up to
March 2009.

Following a few links a the page, I got the same "The Octave-maintainers
Archives" but now with only December, 2010 added (see screen shot). Clicking
on it only shows me the latest message.

Where is the rest of the archived messages?

Thanks,

Philip

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n3091604/OctMaintArch.png