Re: README files for Windows MinGW platform

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: README files for Windows MinGW platform
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 11:58:27 -0600

Hello,

2011/1/5 Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden>:
> I would like to contact Benjamin first. (Perhaps he is very busy.)  If there
> is no response from him,
> I would like to write the draft by myself.

You have expressed in the past that you're uncomfortable writing in
English. If you want someone to correct your text, I would be happy to
do so, although I must recognise that your English has improved a lot
since you said that.

I am saying this because I hope you're not reluctant to write the text
yourself because of difficulties with English. It seems you know the
Windows build very well.

Regards,
- Jordi G.H.