Re: label positioning using fltk

From: bpabbott
Subject: Re: label positioning using fltk
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 22:10:58 +0000 (GMT)

On Feb 07, 2011, at 04:53 PM, Michael D Godfrey <address@hidden> wrote:

Finally, I also noticed that after focusing the
plot window once, everything works just fine
without the need to focus the window after
each label change..

So, this may be considered a relatively minor
problem since only a few people (including
me and John Eaton) have their systems
setup so that a new plot window does not grab focus.
I suspect that on systems such that the window
grabs focus the label positioning works OK as is.

Michael

Forgive my ignorance, when running Ubuntu how may I tell X11 to not have new windows grab the focus?

Ben