Re: 3.4 uploaded

From: Alexander Mamonov
Subject: Re: 3.4 uploaded
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:02:54 -0600

>On 8 February 2011 09:35, Søren Hauberg <soren at hauberg.org> wrote:
>> tir, 08 02 2011 kl. 06:02 -0500, skrev John W. Eaton:
>>> I uploaded the 3.4.0 tar files to ftp.gnu.org/gnu/octave.
>
>> Thanks for making the release. I must admit I find it a bit scary that
>> Octave and Debian makes a release within a few days of each other; I
>> keep expecting flying pigs... :-)
>>
>> Today is a good day :-)
>
>Yeah, now we gotta package it... happy fun times!
>
>- Jordi G. H.

Dear Jordi,

As I understand you do packaging of Octave for Debian. I would like to
bring to your attention that currently Octave packages (3.2.3 and
3.2.4) in Ubuntu (and thus I infer in Debian) do not include the
support for FLTK graphics backend. Could you please include the
support of FLTK backend in the 3.4 package?
Thank you,

Alex