Re: draft release announcement, take 2

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: draft release announcement, take 2
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 16:46:49 -0500

On  9-Feb-2011, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:

| Can't wait to submit it to Slashdot

Great, so we can see yet another load of stupid comments from idiots
telling us that we suck and that we should just give up already since
there is no way we can ever compete with Matlab.  Plus, after all
these years, there is still no GUI, graphics suck, there is no support
for the new OO features, it doesn't have a JIT compiler or anything
like Simulink, and is missing all the toolboxes, etc.  And it sucks on
Windows.  And it is such a crappy language, so if you were smart, you
would be using Python with SciPy.