Re: GUI Octave

From: Joaquim Varandas
Subject: Re: GUI Octave
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 09:34:11 -0800 (PST)

I even liked to share the source code, however it was developed based on
available classes under license CPOL (The Code Project Open License), New
BSD License, GNU and other types of Proprietary License.
So the worst that could happen is to put myself in a muddle of rights.

I appreciate being available the source code of Octave, but I do not use
this code in my software.

Regards,
JV