Re: GNU Octave 3.4.0 Released (Mac OSX?)

From: Richard Campbell
Subject: Re: GNU Octave 3.4.0 Released (Mac OSX?)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 15:17:44 -0500

On Feb 14, 2011, at 3:04 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

> On 14-Feb-2011, Richard Campbell wrote:
>
> | Okay see this is why we need to get the BLASWRAP patch
> | pushed. What's the holdup again?
>
> Please have a little patience and remember that we are all volunteers
> here.
>
> jwe

Sorry for the impatience, but everyone seems to have a whole lot of free time
to discuss things like licencing issues for other people's code. Ben and I both
did Mercurial diffs and Jarno did several other versions of patches, and then
nothing happened. I think Ben just wanted your permission or something. It
seems like waiting is making more work for Thane and other users who keep
running into the same problems that we've already tentatively fixed. Having so
recently been in his shoes I can sympathize, and I want to make sure we keep
things rolling.

Ben, can you push it without waiting on John?

Campbell