Re: Suggested additions for compatibility list (Mac OSX version 3.4.0)

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Suggested additions for compatibility list (Mac OSX version 3.4.0)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 06:50:33 -0500

Hi.

On 2 May 2011 16:19, Liam Groener <address@hidden> wrote:
> Sent from my iPad

Sent from my Emacs

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Jochen Weber <address@hidden>
> Date: May 2, 2011 9:59:01 AM PDT
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Suggested additions for compatibility list (Mac OSX version
> 3.4.0)
>
> Hello there,
>
> First of all, I do hope this is sent to the correct address. If not,
> please either forward to the intended recipient (maintainer of
> Octave-Matlab compatibility issues list) or reply with more
> information; thank you!

You sent several bug reports, apparently to the obsolete bug mailing
list. Nowadays we use a bug tracker with a web interface at

    http://bugs.octave.org

You shouldn't need to register or anything to submit bug reports, and
it would be very useful if you could report each bug individually
there. We cannot guarantee that we'll fix them soon (perhaps you could
help?) but the bug tracker at least helps us keep track of their
status.

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.