Lapack wrapper for Scalapack for octave

From: Mário Costa
Subject: Lapack wrapper for Scalapack for octave
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 17:19:51 +0100

Hello,

I would like to replace some linear algebra operators in octave by
using a wrapper around Scalapack for octave calls to lapack. More
precisely I would like to replace/overload the \ operator in order to
solve some large systems of linear equations.

Could any one give-me some pointers on where to find the octave code
that defines the \ operator for matrices? and the documentation that
describes overloading operators in C/C++ code ?

Thanks a lot,
Regards,
Mário