Re: Code Sprint or Code Klatsch

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Code Sprint or Code Klatsch
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 17:02:00 -0500

On 12 May 2011 13:52, Rik <address@hidden> wrote:

> Basically, we would set a time and a place (#octave IRC channel) to
> gather for a coding session.

I love this idea. Having just come back from Sage Days 30, I was
thinking how great it would be if we could do something like this for
Octave. Over IRC is of course fine by me, but maybe we can schedule
for the long term an Octave conference. I don't think there's been one
since 2006 or so, so we're due for another one.

- Jordi G. H.