Re: Release plans for the GUI

From: Jacob Dawid
Subject: Re: Release plans for the GUI
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 20:38:09 +0200

Also,  I just took a quick look through the source code in the gnu-ocatve/gui/src/terminal directory and realized that somewhere along the line the KPty.h, KPty.cpp, KPtyDevice.h and KPtyDevice.cpp has been modified from the original Konsole sources to remove everything that made it platform independent for Linux, BSDs, OSX, Solaris, etc.  Now it may only compile and work on Linux with glibc.  It definitely doesn't compile for OSX and I would have to go back in and add in all the platform depending #define's that were already there to handle the different platforms.

John, this was very stupid of me, I don't know much about about OSX. I will revert that, since it breaks compatiblity to OSX without any reason.