Re: [OctDev] Octave-Forge bugs in the tracker?

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: [OctDev] Octave-Forge bugs in the tracker?
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 22:41:58 +0100

On 10 September 2011 08:23, Thomas Weber <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 09, 2011 at 02:00:42AM +0100, Carnė Draug wrote:
>> I just added myself to start watching the different trackers (bug,
>> feature request, patches, and support requests). There's a button on
>> each of these pages, one says "start monitoring" and the other says
>> "start watching" which I don't know the difference but selected both
>> anyway:
>
> "Monitored" projects appear in your SF account page and it seems the
> "Monitor" button does just that - you get everything from the project.
>
> "Watch" seems to only track the currect 'forum', whatever that is (bug
> tracker, issue, ...)

So I went to check now an it's the opposite. Watching stuff makes it
appear on your sourceforge account page while monitoring something
makes it send you an e-mail when things change. And it seems one needs
to be monitoring the tracker (and not the tracker) to get e-mails
about new bug reports.

Thank you anyway,
Carnë