Re: Handling "parfor" as "for"

From: Mark Everitt
Subject: Re: Handling "parfor" as "for"
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 19:49:43 -0700 (PDT)

I guess what would be really nice is a true implementation of parfor. I'm new
to octave, and it seems rather large and complex. Can someone point me to
where the keywords are actually defined? I get lost in the network of files,
and I have a short attention span...

Maybe I can put some code together for this. No guarantees though; my coding
ability has never been stretched beyond small simulations and I don't have a
lot of free time. But, I have been looking for an open source project to cut
my teeth on, and I can think of no worthier project than Octave.