Re: Updated octaveforge packages built for Mingw Octave3.4.2_gcc4.5.2

From: PhilipNienhuis
Subject: Re: Updated octaveforge packages built for Mingw Octave3.4.2_gcc4.5.2
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 09:34:37 -0700 (PDT)

Joaquim Luis wrote:

> Thanks, but I want to be able to build the 'dev' branch as my true goal is
> to test the on going development of the QtHandles. I can on a linux VM but
> that's not interesting for me.

Tatsuro made a sort of build description.
I've amended it and added it as attachment. Watch out for changed path etc
(I develop on an X: drive). Hopefully attaching from Nabble succeeds....

As to gnulib: A few hours ago I've compiled 3.4.3 with Tatsuro's libs &
build tools, without any problems. You need git etc, but it is described in
the attachment. As an alternative you can d/l a gnulib snapshot.

Good luck, hopefully you'll be able to compile the stuff now.

Philip
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n3905470/Readme_octave-3.5.x.txt
Readme_octave-3.5.x.txt