Re: Mingw Octave-3.4.3 binaries for testing on windows

From: fork
Subject: Re: Mingw Octave-3.4.3 binaries for testing on windows
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 21:51:02 +0000 (UTC)

nitnit <nitnit <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hello Octave users and maintainers,
>
> I have succesfully compiled octave-3.4.3 (src downloaded from
> ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/octave/octave-3.4.3.tar.gz) with mingw, using
> Tatsuro's OctaveLibs and gplibs.

I am getting occasional segfaults, usually after running for an hour with three
fltk windows open and being refreshed a bunch of times with new graphs, and
calling qp() a bunch of times too. There is a fair amount of data in my
workspace, but nothing crazy (US county population 1970-2010, but not DNA or
imagery...)

I don't know how to give a better bug report.  Supposedly I have a core file
somewhere, but I don't know how to attach to it in Windows (I could fumble my
way through gdb on a *nix machine).  If there is anything I can do to be more
helpful, let me know.