Re: debug_on_error and plotting

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: debug_on_error and plotting
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:35:53 +0000

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 1:57 AM, Rik <address@hidden> wrote:
> I just fixed the problem in this changeset
> (http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/b4b8e525dee0).

I had a quick look through gdb and detected that __myhandle__ is
causing the problem (is there any other?). It comes from the fact that
this is not a "real" property, in the sense that it does not inherit
from base_property, so it cannot be returned by get_property(), though
it is returned by get(true). This is a kind of weird situation, and
IMO what's returned by get() should also be return-able by
get_property().

What about turning the __myhandle__ property into a handle_property
object? Would that cause any other issue? I think it would be a
cleaner solution than what's currently being done in
remove_all_listeners() method.

Michael.