Re: figure positioning problem

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: figure positioning problem
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:00:44 +0000

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 7:13 AM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 21-Nov-2011, "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> | I checked it in.
>
> Then I backed it out, because I noticed that it caused worse problems
> with some other figures, making them blank and with completely wrong
> sizes.

Still, the change is the right thing to do. As it is now, the code is
simply wrong: changing the position property will *never* affect the
result of get_boundingbox(false). For instance, I just updated and
recompiled octave on Linux, using the FLTK backend, the axes object is
not scaled when resizing the figure window.

Michael.