Re: release plans

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: release plans
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 18:37:42 +0100

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Dec 21, 2011, at 11:30 AM, marco atzeri wrote:
>
>> On 12/21/2011 3:58 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:
>>> I intend to make another test release snapshot today (3.5.91).
>>>
>>> Are there any more critical bugs that must be fixed before the 3.6.0
>>> release?
>>>

>> I will appreciate if rundemos will complete the run through
>> all the demos also if some are failing
>>
>> something like proposed here:
>> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?35126#comment5
>>

>> I registered 3 others similar demo failures
>> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?35142
>> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?35143
>> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?35144
>>
>> that are not critical, but I think "nice to have" for user
>> perception of rundemos outcome.
>>

>> > jwe
>>
>> Regards
>> Marco
>
> If there are no objections, I can push this change ... note, that my first
> attempt wasn't tested and included an error.  I've some testing of the second.
>
> Ben

Hi all,

I am sorry I couldn't fix this problem. I just compiled the latest tip
and the problem is still there.

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=33857

changeset:   97f41a44dd80
branch:      stable
tag:         tip

For me is very a very molest bug, very recurrent.

It is somehow related to this other two reports
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=33456
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=33458

Also I do not see this changeset aplyed to the code. Will it be
applied before the release?
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Testing-for-function-handles-tt4019025.html#a4021850

My apologies again.
--