Re: ARPACK sources removed from Octave (was: ARPACK test case for config

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: ARPACK sources removed from Octave (was: ARPACK test case for configure.ac)
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 18:42:39 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have gotten stable branch source by
hg update --clean stableat the 'stable' directory.
There is not arpack directory in stable/libcruft.

However, I have created clone by
rm -rf ./stable-work
hg clone ./stable ./stable-work

In the stable-work, I can find stable-work/libcruft/arpack.

Is the above correct behavior?

Am I wrong in the operation?

Regards

Tatsuro