Re: 3.6.1 mingw binaries for testing

From: PhilipNienhuis
Subject: Re: 3.6.1 mingw binaries for testing
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 08:23:52 -0800 (PST)

nitnit wrote

> PhilipNienhuis wrote
>>
>> BTW I'm busy updating the io package - docs improved, several bug fixes
>> and adaptations/workarounds for the latest LibreOffice that has some
>> regressions in the UNO-Java bridge since v. 3.4.x.
>> All of it is already in svn, but I need to make a new release (which is a
>> bit involved because I always need to fix the html -
>> get_first_help_sentence.m is a bit clumsy). A few more free hours and
>> I'll be ready. Hopefully you can include io-1.0.17 in the final 7z file.
>>

> Hi Philip
>
> io-1.0.17 (from svn) is already in the pkgs 7z.

Sure, but I've committed several fixes after I've bumped the version number.
So the io pkg in 3.6.1-packages.7z contains "older" versions of some
function files (I just checked).
Normally I don't expect people to download svn development tarballs - while
you are a welcome exception BTW :-)

I think tonight I'll make the release and send you an updated package.

Thanks,

Philip