Re: Updated CMakeLists for qhull-2012.1

From: Brad Barber
Subject: Re: Updated CMakeLists for qhull-2012.1
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 22:05:50 -0500

Yes, the tarball did change.  That's been my practice for a while.

You should use the most recent tarball for the checksums.  The other two
tarballs were in place for two days and two and a half weeks resp.  Except for
those users that happened on the site, only Octave maintainers and a few others
knew about the previous releases.

This release was specifically for Octave, so you heard about it first.  Sorry
for the trouble that it's caused. Going forward, I can wait to notify you.

                                --Brad