Summer of Code ideas.

From: Faryshta
Subject: Summer of Code ideas.
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 16:53:54 -0600

Hi I am a math student and would like to help on the GNUoctave development during the summer of code. There are many areas I can help from this list http://octave.org/wiki/index.php?title=GSoC_Project_Ideas

Numerical: I am good at linear algebra which seems to be the field most mentioned on the wiki and undertand the c++ language which will help the development.

GUI: I  am familiar with Qt so I can be helpful with the new Graphic User Interface. I also can help if you want to create and android based GUI.

Agora: Web development is the field I have more experience so I think I can be very useful there. I can go from front end to back end.

This is the first time I try to participate on the GSoC so I have not a good notion on how to submit ideas or what it needs to be taken into account. I was told to first discuss it on this mail list.

Cheerz.