Re: [OpenBLAS] OpenBLAS 0.1.0 stable version released

From: Xianyi Zhang
Subject: Re: [OpenBLAS] OpenBLAS 0.1.0 stable version released
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 16:05:05 +0800

Hi Nitzan,

Thank you for you feedback!

The netlib refblas is written by Fortran. I think it's sequential, stable and correct.
Thus,  it wasn't a BLAS bug to cause the crash.

Xianyi

2012/3/27 nitnit <address@hidden>
It seems that this version improves the stability for "older pentiums".

I am still having a crash on an older core duo E6420 pentium, when opening
multiple fltk figures, however this is not dependent on specific libblas
(happens on Tatsuro's refblas and ATLAS based libblas as well). I suspect it
might be because of the graphics driver on that machine but I can't prove
it.

Thanks for this effort.

Anyone who can test these dlls, please download from
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=03f7acf7a4a62765&resid=3F7ACF7A4A62765!132&parid=3F7ACF7A4A62765!122&authkey=!ANxnqi-7QHzQg74
and test.

Nitzan

Michael Goffioul wrote