errors in econometrics package

From: Levente Torok
Subject: errors in econometrics package
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 08:59:03 +0200

Hi Guys,

I wanted to analyze gmm_exampe.m from econometrics package recently
installed but I found that it called a lot of deprecated functions.
I tracked them and replaced. Now it seems to be working.
I wish I could submit these modifications back to the package sources
but as I see I cannot find the way to patch it in the svn tree where I
found several versions of the corresponding file so I'd rather not to
touch it
instead I thought I share these modifications. I hope someone can put
it the package

gmm_example.m:
    replace call of poisson_rnd with poissrnd
    str2mat call str2mat with char

poisson_moments.m :
    replace call of dmult.m with diag(A)*B

scale_data.m: