Re: Octave/GUI tests

From: marco atzeri
Subject: Re: Octave/GUI tests
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 18:24:23 +0200

On 5/26/2012 5:28 PM, Michael Goffioul wrote:
Hi Jacob,

- terminal widget not behaving correctly; after start-up, I see
"undecodable token: \001b(hex)[?1034h" appearing; it seems that the
terminal size is not adapted properly in the pty, this is especially
visible when starting "system('vim')"

- probably related to the previous one, pager doesn't work properly; I
start the GUI with "./bin/octave-gui" in a terminal; at octave prompte,
when using the pager, I can't control it from the octave terminal
widget, I have to type my commands in the terminal where I started the GUI

these two are likely not related.
I solved the second some time ago on cygwin but the first was always
there.

I could make a check with a new build after Monday and check if
the solution is the same.

If I remember right

Michael.

Marco