Re: Weird GUI window layout on fresh start (no previous config)

From: Jacob Dawid
Subject: Re: Weird GUI window layout on fresh start (no previous config)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:08:47 +0200

Hey Michael,

I didn't find a way to layout the dock widgets so that they look good on startup.

Before releasing, we will have to generate a default configuration file. We can then check whether a configuration file exists or not and copy it to the users home directory in case there is no configuration file. Would that be okay?

The empty space appears because the terminal dock widget has a fixed width. I don't know if you noticed that, but sometimes I cannot move the terminal window when gripping the left handle, only the right.

Jacob