pubblications

From: c.
Subject: pubblications
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 16:31:47 +0200

Hi,

We discussed at OctConf about keeping the list of pubblications using Octave
more up to date so I searched
for pubblications citing the Octave manual on an online database and I got
hundreds of results.
I added the new papers to the wiki, but I did the format conversion with a sed
script so I am almost sure it does
contain some errors/duplicates.
If you happen to have time and would like to give a shot at cleaning up the
list that would be nice.
I attach the bibtex file exported from the database and the version I converted
to wiki syntax.

c.