Fwd: Ranking SOCIS student applications

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Fwd: Ranking SOCIS student applications
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 11:48:37 -0400

The following are the SOCIS applications that I received. I removed a
few bits of personal information of the students that shouldn't be
relevant to us, such as their student ID scans. We need to rank these
students and submit our ranking to ESA **BY JULY 31**. The top student
will be selected unless there is trouble with his or her application.

Juan Pablo, as we discussed in IRC, can you upload this information to
the wiki? We can then discuss the proposals in the corresponding talk
page.

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.

Forwarded conversation