Re: is the src re-org finished ?

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: is the src re-org finished ?
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 12:58:06 -0500

On 08/03/2012 12:50 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:
On  3-Aug-2012, Max Brister wrote:

| On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Rik<address@hidden>  wrote:

|>>  Should pt-jit.cc and pt-jit.h be moved to the parse-tree subdirectory?
|>  I already have that question outstanding with Max.  Hopefully he'll get
|>  back to me some time today so I can finalize that.
|>
|>  --Rik
|
| pt-jit.cc and pt-jit.h belong with jit. I'm going to rename them
| (probably to jit-convert.cc and jit-convert.h) after I am done with
| the patch I'm currently working on.

It just uses the tree_walker visitor class for the parse tree,
correct?

The other classes that use this interface to the parse tree are
currently all in the parse-tree subdirectory, but I don't see that
they have to be there.

As another example, do the pt-bp.{h,cc} files that handle setting
breakpoints for the debugger belong with the parse tree or the other
files that are used to implement the debugger?

jwe

Well, along the lines of what I just sent, pt-jit.cc and pt-jit.h could retain their file name if grouped under a "jit" subdirectory along with the other just-in-time files.

Dan