Re: About Octave

From: Jiquan Ngiam
Subject: Re: About Octave
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 18:31:59 -0700

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the quick response! If you can give us an official page with installation instructions (something similar to the link I sent), we'll be happy to update the page on our side to simply point to yours. Some of the considerations we had while making the page was the ensure that most of users will get the same version (across windows, mac, linux).

Thanks,
Ngiam