Re: [OctDev] [Agora] Single, Bundle, Forge

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: [OctDev] [Agora] Single, Bundle, Forge
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 10:25:19 +0200

I agree with JuanPi's point, abandoning the "forge" name abruptly might cause some confusion. So I'd say let's use "forge" as a collective name for all "modules",  we could refer to the section of the site containing the source repository documentation and released downloads of modules as 'forge'.
What do you think?
c.

On Aug 21, 2012 12:02 AM, "JuanPi" <address@hidden> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 5:57 PM, Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 20 August 2012 1...

Single, Bundle, Module sounds good to me. Though I do not see why we
are running away from Forge package. Are we going to drop all the
Octave Forge presence? I think it may be wise to leave the "Forge"
connection somewhere, otherwise it can get quite confusing for
newcomers doing search on the internet and add to the general
obscurity/misunderstanding.

--
JuanPi Carbajal
-----