Re: Renaming libcruft

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: Renaming libcruft
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:14:17 -0500

On 08/24/2012 02:15 PM, Rik wrote:
On 08/24/2012 09:07 AM, John W. Eaton wrote:

   libcruft    crufty old fortran code (split this into individual
               component libraries if you prefer and completely
               eliminate the name libcruft)
I would keep the code together since it is a very distinct entity and makes
a natural convenience sub-library for liboctave.  The fact that it is
Fortran really segregates it in my mind from the rest of the C++ sources.
I would still change the directory name away from libcruft to libfortran.

The "libcruft" name would be good for items that are really seen as "cruft", i.e., things that would preferably be replaced with something better. If there are some fortran files in there worth holding onto, those could be put in an additional "libfortran" directory.

Dan