Re: Windows testing

From: Reza Housseini
Subject: Re: Windows testing
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 07:48:58 +0200

I did a build on windows over cygwin. Documentation building was not working, so I disabled it but then run trough fine. A big problem I detected with the gui where the missing icons, is  this a bug or just some missing includes? Another problem was the hangup after a while, without interacting with the gui. But I didn't tested this out further.