Re: Problem when install DOCSTRINGS

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Problem when install DOCSTRINGS
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 08:41:31 -0400

On 5 October 2012 04:22, Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 5 October 2012 08:05, Stefan Husmann <address@hidden> wrote:

>> patch attached

> could you please submit this to the bug and patch tracker at
> http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=octave

And if it's not too much trouble, in the future could you make a
commit?

    http://jordi.inversethought.com/blog/how-to-write-a-patch-for-octave/

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Contributing-Guidelines.html

For the moment I have applied your patch, but I had to do a little bit
of work to figure out which Makefile.am you meant:

    http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/f62c2c57b800

If you're patching against the stable release, please tell us against
which stable release. If you patch using Mercurial, then this
information (revision to patch, the commit message, your name, the
branch you're patching) will be encoded when you do "hg export".

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.