GUI dockwidget toolbars when undocked

From: Richard
Subject: GUI dockwidget toolbars when undocked
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 11:05:57 +0100

Hi,

I submitted a patch to the patch tracker (#7867) to make the editor have a proper window toolbar when it is undocked with minimise, maximise buttons etc.

If people agree this is good, should all the dock widgets have this functionality by default? If so I propose creating an ovtave_dock_widget class or similar which inherits from the QDockWidget and which is actually used by the other components instead of inheriting directly from QDockWidget and has this functionality by default.

Thoughts?

Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.