Re: dlgtest() no longer needs Octave package

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: dlgtest() no longer needs Octave package
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 01:11:23 +0100

On 30 November 2012 00:54, Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 29 November 2012 23:56, Philip Nienhuis <address@hidden> wrote:
>> The issue is that I'd like to find out the history of a number of individual
>> files. That info was stored in O-F svn, I can't find it in my local svn repo
>> (not in readable format, that is).
>
> Having removed or not the files from the repo should make no
> difference at all, you can access previous revision numbers anyway. I
> do not understand what is the issue. This is a revision control
> system, as long as you did not left stuff uncommitted, the whole
> history is there.

Apologies if advance if the following is patronizing, that is not my intention.

## checkout last revision before removing package
svn checkout
http://svn.code.sf.net/p/octave/code/trunk/octave-forge/extra/address@hidden
cd java/
## check all changes on the java package since june
svn log -vr BASE:{"2012-06-01"}
## the same but limited to the last 10 changes
svn log -vr BASE:{"2012-06-01"} -l 10
## to see the changes in revision 10736
svn diff -c 10736
## to see all changes until revision 10736
svn diff -r 10736

And depending on your configuration, the diff may appear colored.

Carnë